Sunday, August 14, 2011

AZ to NC: Rotation #4

As promised, here's a summary of the road trip from Arizona to North Carolina for my 4th rotation...!

Starting in Arizona










      
On to Utah
Hiked this in Zion - Utah














Next, Colorado
Awesome hike - Boulder, CO














Cute independent in CO
Through Kansas










Went to the top of the Arch in Missouri
Through Indiana










Guess where! Yup, Kentucky
Virginia, and West Virginia too










And finally made it!
Yum :)













That sums it up in a dozen shots...pictures don't do justice for some of the places we saw, however. Anyway, after getting settled in, I started my rotation at the clinic a few days ago. My thoughts and opinions are all over the place right now, so I'll wait a couple more days to discuss my current site :).

No comments:

Post a Comment